Why Support Life Renewed Counseling?
Life Renewed Counseling has been actively engaging individuals and families helping them move forward. We are prepared and eager to help individuals learn to live more vibrantly, love more fully and experience greater peace. By becoming a partner in ministry you too are actively participating in helping others heal deep wounds and find hope.
Gifts to Life Renewed Counseling DBA Pastoral Counseling Services a 501(C)3 not for profit organization, are tax-deductible and 100% goes to Life Renewed Counseling to lower the fees for individuals and families who can not afford the full cost of therapy. Third party solicitors are not used.
WAYS YOU CAN SUPPORT PCS
- Gifts may be made as a single payment or a monthly/annually recurring gift
- Cash, check or credit cards (Cash and checks can be mailed to 2140 Mango Place, Jacksonville, FL 32207 made payable to Pastoral Counseling Services, Inc. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Shop at Amazon using our Amazon Smile account: smile.amazon.com/ch/59-1515557
For more information about our not for profit and our organizaton you may download our annual report at the bottom of this page.
DONOR BILL OF RIGHTS
Philanthropy is based on voluntary action for the common good. It is a tradition of giving and sharing that is primary to the quality of life. To assure that philanthropy merits the respect and trust of the general public and that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the not-for-profit organizations and causes they are asked to support, we declare that all donors have these rights:
- To be informed of the organization’s mission, of the way the organization intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
- To be assured their gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- To be assured that information about their donations is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
- To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that an organization may intend to share.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful, and forthright answers.
American Association of Fund Raising Counsel (AAFRC)
Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP)
Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE)
Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP)
National Catholic Development Conference (NCDC)
National Committee on Planned Giving (NCPG)
Council for Resource Development (CRD)
United Way of America