This page is full of national and local resources on a wide range of issues and mental health needs. If you or someone you know is in crisis, contact the Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, or dial 911 in case of emergency.
- Crisis Hotline 24/7 text: 741-741
- Veterans Administration Suicide Prevention Text: 838-255
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
- Florida Abuse Hotline: 1-800-962-2873
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673
- RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) 1-800-656-4673 www.rainn.org
- Rape Crisis Intervention (904) 358-7273
- The Suicide Prevention Resource Center has fact sheets on suicide by state and by population characteristics, as well as on many other subjects.
- NAMI is a nonprofit, grassroots, self-help, support and advocacy organization of individuals with mental disorders and their families. Their website provides resources on mental disorders that are helpful for people who have experienced mental illness and their families, including support groups, education, and training.
- ADAA promotes the early diagnosis, treatment and cure of anxiety disorders.