What is the process?
The first step is to do what you are doing. Keep searching for answers to find the right fit. Once you are ready, all you need to do is call (904) 398-2437 and dial 103 if you do not have a counselor in mind. Or request an appointment for a counselor by clicking the link above. From that point forward, we will walk you through to your first appointment and what to expect. If you would like to learn more about our counselors click here.
And it is easy to set-up an appointment with one of our therapists. Just call our office or click the link above.
Confidentiality & Privacy Issues?
Conversations between you and your counselor are guided by the ethical codes of our profession and remain private unless we receive written consent from you. There are only three exceptions.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elderly abuse, for which we are required by law to report to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- A client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, we notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- A client intends to harm themselves, we must take measures without their permission that are provided to the therapist by law to ensure their safety.
Not only are the conversations kept private, but so is the fact that you are receiving counseling from us. Our counselors and staff do not reveal whether or not you are receiving treatment.
What Issues do you work with?
Our counselors work with the following concerns:
- Marital and Pre-Marital
- Recovery from abuse, trauma, and dysfunctional families
- Children and teens
- Aging and caretaking
- Grief and loss
- Self Esteem
- Relationship Issues
- Adolescent Issues
- Spiritual Issues
- General Wellness
- Bonding between Children and Parents
Who can use our service?
Anyone can use our services…our mission is to promote healing and growth through affordable, faith-honoring counseling; while promoting the benefits of counseling. No matter who you are, we are here to provide quality care.